Next Friday's schedule will be:
We will bring the SAEYLS, iEARN Qatar participants and the best movie makers in this school!
This meeting, the participants, will show the previous movies they've made.
And then after watching the clips, it's going to be everyone's turn to make one.
Groups will be made, and don't worry! Fathur and Rangga will guide and help younger members until they succeed. In fact we're all going to help! You guys will make a fantastic movie together!
And great news! The first English Club wall magazine is just appeared on the notice board in the Lobby! Thanks for Eveline and friends.(: Take a look at it sometime. Who knows your picture is there?
[UPDATED]
I am back! At last after the struggles and distraction I've been trough, the mountain I climbed, the river I swam I can write this post again. At Friday (30-08-2013) the English Club extracurricular is ran like usual. As I mention before the theme of this week's EC is Movie Making. Students are separated in groups, as shown on the left!
Do you remember which group you're in? DON'T FORGET US! I mean the tutors!
-
The program went very well, Fathur was teaching us, we saw the video of SAEYLS and the iEARN Qatar. And so, today I'm going to show you just a few (actually a lot though) photos that we've taken at Friday!
Don't blame me if I catch you picking your nose! Just kidding;D
 |
| Everyone just got in. EC is ready to start! |
 |
| 3.. 2.. 1.. POW! |
 |
| the member's serious expression. |
 |
| Sorry Donna and Sheby! I got to upload this photo >.< |
 |
"No ease is better than peace." Hey, I wrote that quote 2 years ago!
9th grader problems |
 |
| Mrs. Dian! |
 |
Ica and Zahra the proud Directioner!
|
 |
| All laptops out! |
 |
| Rangga and Sheby explaining! |
 |
| The future businessman! |
 |
| Fathur presentating! Save your project as..? |
 |
| *click* |
 |
| This would be my favorite picture in this EC meeting. |
 |
| Rangga and the team! |
 |
| :D (y) |
 |
| Rangga and the team again! |
 |
| Felli and team! The team I envy! |
 |
| Felli and the team again!! |
 |
| Fathur and team!(: |
 |
| Zenitho looks uncomfy there :s |
notice: ignore the crazy captions and writings :D
unfortunately,
we reached the end of the program!
Before going home, we took time to interview Fathur and his pals! Yay interview time.
[Video will be uploaded in at least 15 minutes]
Great Job Atthaya! It's really interesting to read this post! You are just awesome!
ReplyDelete