Thursday, October 3, 2013

JAMBORE!


Friday is finally here guys! It's time for a (school) sleepover with your friends!
Friday, (20/9/13) is where the seventh grader pile their suitcase up, stay up all night (mostly because of insomnia), eat the same menu for dinner, gather with their extracurricular mates, wear sports, and when they sleep in the same room. That's what Jambore is!

( Precisely Jambore is a school event of extracurricular programs gathering(: )
Last night, EC had a spectacular performance! As an extracurricular with the biggest number of members, it was such a loud and awesome one.

There will e a video aout this activity on Friday, and will be posted very soon.

And do you know what time is it?
 IT'S ADVETURE TIME! (no hahaha just kidding)
It's picture time!!

The rehearsal at Aula.


The girls!
kak ica and itoo
Seems like it's time for a nap!
no you're not at home, you're in the school!

idk I found this cute:p

Photoshoot timeee



LET'S DO THIS!!


Later...


...

*SHRIEEEK!*
MOVE IT!

I hope you have an amazing day!

"I'm so fabulous"

No comments:

Post a Comment